Matthew Hussey's Expert Tips for Attracting and Maintaining True Love
The Summit of Greatness is back! Buy your tickets today – summitofgreatness.com –
On today’s episode of The School of Greatness, I talk about the key to lasting relationships with an international guru of the dating and relationship-coaching scene: Matthew Hussey. Hussey emphasizes the importance of active listening, empathetic understanding, and clear expression of feelings. He highlights that genuine communication forms the foundation of strong partnerships and helps resolve conflicts constructively.
Matthew Hussey is a speaker, New York Times Bestselling author, columnist for Cosmopolitan Magazine, and dating expert on ABC’s digital series What To Text Him Back. His corporate clients include Hugo Boss, The Perfume Shop, Virgin Gyms, Procter & Gamble, Bare Escentuals, U.S. legal giant Weil Gotshal & Manges, and global management consultants Accenture. 50,000 women have attended his live events and he has reached over 10 million online.
In this episode you will learn,
- About “activation energy” and how dating apps destroy it
- Why space is so important when navigating a dispute
- About the “castle” metaphor and why you need to build together
- Why the “trash cans” define your relationship more than the highlights
- The four stages of all relationships
- The first step you can do to get out of the weeds of singlehood
For more information go to www.lewishowes.com/1490
For more Greatness text PODCAST to +1 (614) 350-3960
Want more relationship episodes like this one?
Sheleana Aiyana - https://link.chtbl.com/1436-pod
Lewis Howes solo episode on relationships - https://link.chtbl.com/1450-pod