Meet the Guardians' hottest hitting prospect; 2 reasons the Browns should bring in a veteran kicker
- Congratulations to outdoors writer D'Arcy Egan, a Hall of Famer;
- Our trips to the Upper Peninsula and Ireland;
- Northeast Ohioans are everywhere, even on mountaintops;
- The Guardians are 59-66 and 6 games behind the Twins. Is it over?
- Should Guardians fans be upset? And if so, why?
- The front office is taking the heat -- which is exactly what they anticipated would happen after the trade deadline;
- Terry visits with Chase DeLauter, the prospect who might just be the Guardians' next big bat;
- How the Guardians are using Gabriel Arias;
- Terry says Juan Brito's hitting approach reminds a scout of a Cleveland franchise-great hitter;
- As Cade York tries to shake off two bad kicks, here's why we think the Browns should sign a veteran kicker;
- The Browns say they'll play their starters 20-25 plays vs. the Chiefs on Saturday: Is that the right amount?
- Terry's reflections on his column on Doug Dieken;
- A fan question about how much the Cavs will miss Lamar Stevens; and another one on how they should handle Ricky Rubio's absence;
- And this week's Hey, Terry! letters about Cleveland sports parents; and a Herb Score story.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices
Download from Google Play
Download from App Store