Melissa and Lori Love 2022: End of Year Wrap Up
Today we’ll be sharing what you can expect for 2023!
We’re so excited to have created such an incredible community of educators who want to learn more about reading and writing. We really mean this. There are so many of you listening out there… around the world. Thank you for listening and learning with us!
What will stay the same in 2023?
We will continue to keep our podcast discussions about the science of reading, knowledge building, and high quality materials.
What will change in 2023?
During the summer, we will share weekly episodes and bonus content, host a book club, and podcast discussion groups. There will also be opportunities for you to advocate within your education community. During the winter, spring, and fall, you can expect mostly biweekly episodes. Be sure to lookout for bonus content, too!
In today's episode, we share our favorite episodes from 2022, including:
- Ep. 128: Dear Balanced Literacy Teacher with Missy Purcell
- Ep 100: Trauma and Reading with Dr. Steven Dykstra
- Ep. 108: From 13% to 100% Literacy Proficiency with School Leader Angie Hanlin
- Ep. 112: Kareem Weaver on Levers for Literacy Change
- Ep. 113: Reading is Rocket Science with Louisa Moats
- Ep. 116: Sonia Cabell on the Importance of Content-Rich ELA Instruction
We love creating this podcast and learning together with you, our Literacy Lovers community. We can’t wait to keep learning together in 2023.
Connect with us!
- Facebook and join our Facebook Group
Visit our website to learn with Melissa and Lori!
Helping teachers learn about science of reading, knowledge building, and high quality curriculum.