Meta’s Quest 3 revealed and a WWDC preview
The Verge's David Pierce, Alex Cranz, and Adi Robertson discuss Meta's new Quest 3 VR headset that was announced ahead of Apple's WWDC event, which is widely believed to showcase an Apple headset.
Deputy editor Dan Seifert joins the show to discuss the rest of the WWDC rumors and theories.
- Meta announces its Quest 3 VR headset, which will cost $499.99
The biggest announcements from Meta's Quest Gaming Showcase
- Apple’s mixed reality headset: all the reports about the rumored AR / VR headset
- Apple’s VR headset might run tweaked versions of iPad apps
- WWDC 2023: what to expect at Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference
- Apple might announce ‘several’ Macs at WWDC
The Motorola Razr Plus' new cover screen is a big deal
- Amazon Echo Pop review: Alexa for less
- Hot foldable summer is here, and there are good reasons to get excited
- Range Rover’s next luxury add-on: A car seat that vibrates to music
The ultimate “what is a photo?” gadget.
Lisa's Final Act: how Apple invented its future by burying its past
- Kid Cop Returns (Again and Again)
Email us firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 866-VERGE11, we love hearing from you.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices