My Birthday Episode: 12 Lessons I've Learned in the Last 12 Months & Ways You Can Apply Them Into Your Life
Each year is a new year to develop new skills and acquire more knowledge.
We also discover more things about ourselves and learn new lessons along the way.
In this birthday episode special, I'm sharing with you some of the biggest personal and professional reflections in the past 12 months. Our relationships greatly influence our well-being so it's crucial to surround ourselves with individuals who uplift and support us. Our bodies are our most essential assets, and nurturing them is a fundamental responsibility.
In reality, even with the purest of intentions, there will always be individuals who seek to undermine or criticize us. It encourages resilience in the face of negativity and a focus on staying true to one's path.
In this episode, you'll learn:
- The importance of self-care
- How to stay grounded
- How to love yourself more
- Being perfect isn't required when helping others
- How to serve others with gratitude
These valuable life lessons provide a roadmap for personal growth, resilience, and a meaningful life. They serve as reminders of the beauty and complexity of human existence, encouraging us to learn and evolve.
With Love and Gratitude,
What We Discuss:
- 00:00 Intro
- 01:56 Personal and professional reflections for the last 12 months
- 02:43 Lesson #1: Be really conscious about who you keep and let go in your life
- 07:33 Lesson #2: Take care of your body like your life depends on it
- 12:19 Lesson #3: It’s okay to ask for a hug or help from others
- 16:40 Lesson #4: Don’t buy into your own hype, stay connected to where you started
- 19:37 Lesson #5: People will always try to tear you down no matter how good your intentions are
- 22:10 Lesson #6: Different levels come with different problems
- 26:11 Lesson #7: As you get older, don't forget to do things for your younger self.
- 29:45 Lesson #8: Give yourself permission to be all of you
- 30:22 Lesson #10: You don't have to be perfect to help others
- 31:11 Lesson #9: You can’t avoid mistakes but don’t avoid the lesson
- 32:38 Lesson #11: Make new memories instead of living old ones again and again
- 34:03 Lesson #12: Use your gifts and skills in the service of others.
Want to be a Jay Shetty Certified Life Coach? Get the Digital Guide and Workbook from Jay Shetty https://jayshettypurpose.com/fb-getting-started-as-a-life-coach-podcast/
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.