NICK SANTONASTASSO | Emotional Home, Radical Responsibility and How to Find Your Superhuman Self
Nick Santonastasso (@nicksantonastasso) is a bestselling author, keynote speaker, and professional model/bodybuilder who has defied the odds despite being born with no legs and one arm due to Hanhart Syndrome. Wrestling in high school helped him find his "why," and he has since become a social media sensation, appeared on TV shows, and won third place in his first bodybuilding competition. Nick shares his experience as a coach and keynote speaker, inspiring others to push beyond their limiting beliefs and live without limits.
What Travis and Nick discussed:
- How early conditioning and upbringing can dictate our beliefs and views of the world, leading to average or exceptional lives.
- Becoming aware of your human experience, focusing on things you can control, identifying and breaking free from emotions that don't serve you, and prioritizing emotions like gratitude, fulfillment, and joy over material success.
- Why is it our responsibility to break the generational limiting beliefs and elevate our own lives and those of our children?
- Why radical responsibility is crucial to personal growth and success, as it allows individuals to shift from a victim mentality to causing an effect.
- How controlling your thoughts and emotions starts with being aware of your physiology, focus, language, and meaning.
In this episode, Nick Santonastasso shares his inspiring story of defying the odds and achieving success despite being born with no legs and one arm due to Hanhart Syndrome. Nick discusses the importance of becoming aware of your human experience and focusing on things you can control, as well as breaking free from emotions that don't serve you and prioritizing emotions like gratitude, fulfillment, and joy over material success. He also emphasizes the need to break generational limiting beliefs and take radical responsibility for personal growth and success and provides practical tips for controlling thoughts and emotions through awareness of physiology, focus, language, and meaning. Whether you're facing your own challenges or simply looking for inspiration to push beyond your limits, this episode is a must-listen.
Follow Travis on:
Twitter 👉🏻 twitter.com/traviscchappell
Pinterest 👉🏻 pinterest.com/travischappellpod
Advertising Inquiries: https://redcircle.com/brands
Privacy & Opt-Out: https://redcircle.com/privacy
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices