Natalie and Ilya on Doughbriks and Weight Transformation
On today’s All Good Things podcast, Jason welcomes his good friends Natalie Mariduena and Ilya Federovich in our brand new studio to talk about the launch of Doughbrik’s Pizza. Plus, they discuss all things Xeela, how Jason ran a half marathon with Ilya, Natalie lost 21 lbs, and how Ilya and Natlaie almost died filming her transformation. The three play a round of Google’s Most Searched Questions and it gets even harder to answer when the three play a round of “Truth or Cricket.” Also, David and Ilya compare “sizes,” and Natalie reveals how much money she has made while being an influencer.
Thanks to our sponsors!
- All Good Things with Jason Nash is sponsored by BetterHelp. Give online therapy a try at https://www.betterhelp.com/ALLGOODTHINGS and get on your way to being your best self.
- To receive your first month free go to https://www.bluechew.com and use code GoodThings at checkout – just pay $5 for shipping
- Get control of your finances and much more at https://www.netsuite.com/NASH
- Be thankful this holiday season and save 20% plus free shipping at https://www.manscaped.com/NASH
- Get a 60-day free trial at https://www.shipstation.com/nash. Thanks to ShipStation for sponsoring the show!
To watch the podcast on YouTube: Jason's Channel
- Don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast for free wherever you're listening or by using this link: https://bit.ly/AllGoodThingsPodcast
- If you like the show, telling a friend about it would be amazing! You can text, email, Tweet, or send this link to a friend: https://bit.ly/AllGoodThingsPodcast
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices