Our New Year’s Resolutions at Perch Hill with Adam Nicolson - Episode 100
2022 is finally drawing to a close, and as many begin their list of new year’s resolutions we’re making our own commitments at Perch Hill, especially around our exciting carbon and biodiversity research.
Sarah Raven & Adam Nicolson share the findings, bring us some enlightening tips on how we can all reduce carbon emissions in our own gardens, pick out top garden-worthy plants to provide seeds for birds, and chat about how we’re preparing for the exciting year ahead.
In this episode, discover:
- Sarah’s top plants to provide for pollinators & birds, and bring an uplifting buzz to your garden
- The eclectic agricultural mix that Adam scatters to encourage biodiversity among wildlife
- New thinking around the effects of methane in the atmosphere
- The surprisingly drastic impact on reducing carbon that we can create in our own gardens
- Why ill-kept bird feeders might actually be surprisingly harmful
Order Sarah’s book: https://bit.ly/2TWHJcz
Order Arthur’s book: https://bit.ly/3xOov7H
Get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org
Shop on the Sarah Raven Website: http://bit.ly/3jvbaeu
Follow Sarah: https://bit.ly/3jDTvBp
Follow Arthur: https://bit.ly/3jxSKK5
brilliant podcast thank you so much 💚🤎