Paul’s Take #2: How Heart-Centered Leadership Drives Action
- Finding a way and leading from the heart is crucial for personal and professional success.
- Prioritize happiness, success, significance, and fulfillment in decision-making.
- Avoid justifying things for external validation or remaining in toxic situations.
- Be honest with oneself and lead from the heart.
- Stay committed to the fight, even if the head hasn't caught up yet, as long as the heart is on board.
In This Episode:
- [00:06 ] The importance of leading from the heart
- [02:31 ] The head-heart-hands equation
- [03:34 ] Staying in the fight when the heart is on board
- [01:09 ] “A life without heart is a life without truth. It's a life without authenticity. And it's a life that's not worth fighting for.”
- [03:27 ] “We're lying to ourselves when we're not leading from our heart.”
- [05:28 ] “Always remember to lead from your heart because it's become a forgotten art. And those of us that lead from the heart, we win Monday.”
Resources and Links
- Join the Win Monday Community: https://www.paulepsteinspeaks.com/win-monday
- Take the Confidence Quiz: https://www.paulepsteinspeaks.com/confidence-quiz
Better Decisions Faster: Unshakable Confidence When You Need It Most - https://www.amazon.com/Better-Decisions-Faster-Unshakable-Confidence/dp/1637555733?source=ps-sl-shoppingads-lpcontext&ref_=fplfs&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER