Paul’s Take #3: The Anatomy of a Successful Leader
- Understanding the tactics and strategies of the world’s greatest leaders.
- Think about a leader and ask yourself why you would follow them?
- The qualities of a good leader and how they might differ from what you’ve been taught.
- Rank, role, title, and authority aren’t required to be a leader.
In this Episode
- (00:35 ) – What do the greatest leaders in the world do?
- (1:00 ) – Auditing leaders in your life to find out why you’re a follower is important.
- (2:20 ) – Debunking the definition of a leader.
- (2:40 ) – The key ingredients of a leader.
- (1:38 ) – “The odds are not only were they effective in leading you and others. They were also effective at leading themselves.” – Paul
- (2:39 ) – “They (leaders) listen, they share, they support, they were available, they respect, they organize.” – Paul
- (3:31 ) – “Before we lead others, we must first effectively lead ourselves.” – Paul
Resources and Links
Win Monday Community (join here)
Download from Google Play
Download from App Store