Perfect Timing Ft. Osé
This week, your hosts Bridget Kelly and Mandii B have some grown (7:00 ), honest (46:00 ), and slightly toxic conversations (1:07:00 ) right before the holiday weekend. Later the two are joined by Canadian singer/ songwriter Osé for a special Freshly squeezed episode (1:16:00 ).
You can expect to hear conversations about:
- X-Mas gift giving etiquette and realistic expectations this holiday (9:00 )
- Bow Wow and Jermaine Dupree’s public disagreement (17:00 )
- Feeling comfortable in your body as a women and wearing clothing that supports where you’re at in your life like the NIKE GO Leggings you can get at Nike.com (49:00 )
- The Meghan Markel and Prince Harry documentary on Netflix and what it means to present as racially ambiguous (46:00 )
- Ordering a togo plate for your kids on the first date (1:07:00 )
- Dating a narcissist 1:15:00 )
As we get closer to the New Year, we all start to think about new goals and new habits we want to form. Weaving culture into every design and message, Be Rooted collection of stationery and gifting products encourage and motivate women to express themselves and flourishes the best version of themselves. With beautiful reflective artwork of Black and Brown women, you are going to feel proud to write in your planner and notebook. Or you can talk about or give your opinion on the products here. Get 20 % off your order by going to www.Berootedco.com and using promo code STTI at check out!
JOIN US ON PATREON: Sign up for the official “See The Thing Is…” PATREON for EXCLUSIVE access & additional content: www.patreon.com/seethethingispod
YOUTUBE CHANNEL : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDdNnbwgSEpZUj6fJNozz4w
Advertise with us on Gumball: https://gumball.fm/shows/see-the-thing-is/61781b15b8db6d491d3