Potluck × Soft Skills × Release Notes × Headless CMS × Organizing Code × Inet CSS?
In this potluck episode of Syntax, Wes and Scott answer your questions about learning soft skills, using release notes, headless CMS, dealing with web components and scripts, what inet is, better ways to use ChatGPT, and more!
- 00:11 ">00:11 Welcome
- 01:42 ">01:42 Scott’s butt pincher
- 06:08 ">06:08 You keep missing my favorite thing about Civet
- 07:31 ">07:31 What soft skills can I learn to help me in my career?
- HTML, CSS and JS in an ADD, OCD, Bi-Polar, Dyslexic and Autistic World | CSS-Tricks - CSS-Tricks
- 12:42 ">12:42 Have you thought about release notes or a what’s new section?
- Conventional Commits
- How to generate Changelog using Conventional Commits | by Riccardo Canella | Jobtome Engineering | Medium
- 15:57 ">15:57 Can you explain headless CMS and what the use-cases/implementations are?
- 19:24 ">19:24 Any suggestions for dealing with web components and the client’s tracking scripts
- How to Read Flamegraphs 🔥
- Chromium F12 Profiler: The Main Thread Pane
- Agent Creation has a large CPU time · Issue #915 · bluesky-social/atproto
- 25:27 ">25:27 Why do we need .d.ts files in TypeScript?
- 30:15 ">30:15 What is inset in CSS?
- inset - CSS: Cascading Style Sheets | MDN
- 35:06 ">35:06 Is there a way to use AI/chat gpt to more quickly and easily understand technical documentation?
- Anthropic \ Home
- Getting Started 🚀 Astro Documentation
- ChatGPT Plugin - AskTheCode | GPTStore.ai
- ChatGPT Plugin - Scraper | GPTStore.ai
- Overview | TanStack Query Docs
- Custom instructions for ChatGPT
- 40:59 ">40:59 why is the following true: the string “undefined”.includes(undefined)?
- 43:27 ">43:27 How do you organize your code directories?
- 48:50 ">48:50 Is there any good reason in 2023 why we should still be loading JS files with all our script tags at the bottom of the body element?
- 54:32 ">54:32 SIIIIICK ××× PIIIICKS ×××
Download from Google Play
Download from App Store