Pre-Planning Your Day As A Time Management Strategy
When you start your own business it can feel challenging to manage your time or to create a daily schedule and routine that is optimal for both your productivity and your mental health.
In this podcast episode, Tania speaks about how you can use pre-planning of your day as a time management strategy so that you can both optimize your productivity and avoid burnout.
We discuss in this episode, on pre-planning your day as a time management strategy:
- What time management means and why you should have a daily schedule. (6:08 )
- The benefits for entrepreneurs of making the scheduling of your day a daily habit. (8:09 )
- 3 tips for pre-planning your day for optimum efficiency. (11:19 )
Full show notes can be found here: https://www.startupadvantagepodcast.com/32
Enjoyed this episode? Heard something useful? Let us know!
- Please leave a review to support the show on your favourite podcast player. Thank you if you're willing!
- Please share this episode with a friend who can benefit from it: https://www.startupadvantagepodcast.com/32
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.