Questions To Ask Potential Co-Founders / Entrepreneur Motivation / Business Coaching
Putting thought behind how you approach a co-founder search can support you in finding a strong fit for you and your business. By taking the time to get to know potential founders first, you're more likely to find a partner that will be someone who will help you build your startup from the ground up through good and bad times.
But how do you know when you’ve found a good co-founder match?
In this podcast episode, you will hear about how asking purposeful questions can help you during your co-founder dating phase to identify a good match.
We discuss in this episode:
- Why co-founder dating and asking planned questions can help you make strategic partnering decisions. (4:09 )
- Why you should consider having a standard draft of questions as a guide for conversations. (8:25 )
- What you should do first before you draft your questions for your meetings. (9:12 )
- Three categories of question types will help to ensure a basic personality and interest match. (12:11 )
- Why behavioural type questions are a good tool you can use. (17:12 )
- Guidance on how long to take before you make a decision on who to partner with. (20:25 )
Full show notes and resources can be found here: https://www.startupadvantagepodcast.com/22
Enjoyed this episode? Please leave a review to support the show on your favourite podcast player.