Rabbit Hole Recap: Bitcoin Week of 2021.02.08
This week Marty and Matt discuss:
- Coldcard multisig vulnerability https://nunchuk.medium.com/the-missing-multisig-standard-5b4092e3ea92
- Tesla buys $1.5B worth of bitcoin https://www.sec.gov/ix?doc=/Archives/edgar/data/1318605/000156459021004599/tsla-10k_20201231.htm
- Bitcoin Hash Rate New ATH
- Samourai Wallet v0.99.96c https://docs.samourai.io/en/wallet/releases#v09996c
- Nunchuk v0.9.7 https://nunchuk.medium.com/nunchuk-0-9-7-6b74b3848c3d
- Joinmarket v0.8.1 https://github.com/joinmarket-org/joinmarket-clientserver/releases/tag/v0.8.1
- Sparrow v1.1.0 https://github.com/sparrowwallet/sparrow/releases/tag/1.1.0
- Twitter CFO says they are considering bitcoin purchase https://twitter.com/SquawkCNBC/status/1359501275650547714
- SEC Commish says they are ready for a bitcoin ETF https://www.coindesk.com/peirce-sec-coindesk-tv
- Sending large files with blockstream satellite https://medium.com/blockstream/orbital-data-freighting-with-blockstream-satellite-2b9cde6aa79e
- Saylor Academy launches free bitcoin course http://sylr.org/BTC4E
- Gladstein + Reason Video https://twitter.com/reason/status/1357756578787708931
- Arthur Hayes Vanity Fair https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2021/02/the-rise-and-fall-of-bitcoin-billionaire-arthur-hayes
- Castle Island new $50M bitcoin VC fund https://medium.com/castle-island-ventures/castle-island-ventures-ii-and-the-road-ahead-e1dfffe72d8f
Shoutout to this week's sponsors.
Cash App. Start #stackingsats today. Use the promo code: "stackingsats" to receive $10 and contribute $10 to OWLS Lacrosse when you download the app.
Unchained Capital. Check out their white glove vault concierge service that will take you from zero to secure multisig setup in no time. Use the code TFTC and receive $50 off that package that includes 2 Trezor Model Ts and $1,000 in your vault.