Ramit Sethi's Key Money Habits for Financial Success
Ramit Sethi is a New York Times bestselling author of I Will Teach You To Be Rich and founder of GrowthLab.com. He studied technology and psychology at Stanford and has helped over a million people live a “Rich Life.”
Ramit shares tools and strategies to make the most out of your money no matter how much you make.
He argues that you can buy as many lattes as you want and still be financially successful by focusing on the bigger picture.
In this episode you will learn,
- The three biggest questions high earners ask
- About the D to C Principle
- The different “money dials” that people use
- The incorrect assumption people make about high earners
- The mistake entrepreneurs often make
For more information go to www.lewishowes.com/1497
For more Greatness text PODCAST to +1 (614) 350-3960
Want more financial freedom?