Sibling Watchery: RuPaul's Drag Race S1E3 “Queens of All Media” Review
Get ready for a sassy and hilarious episode of "Sibling Rivalry" as hosts Bob and Monet, dive into the fabulous world of drag with a review of Season 1, Episode 3 of RuPaul's Drag Race: Queens of All Media. Sibling Rivalry promises laughter, wit, and a healthy dose of shade as the hosts break down the drama, runway looks, and lip-sync battles that defined this early season gem.
Bob and Monet dish out their unfiltered thoughts on the queens' performances, as the queens are tested on their multi-media prowess as they show off their talents as newscaster, product spokesperson, and talk show host to RuPaul and guest judge Debra Wilson of MADtv. With their quick wit and infectious chemistry, they dissect the queens' charisma, uniqueness, nerve, and talent, leaving no sequin unturned.
Thanks to our sponsors:
- Start building your credit up. Open a Chime Checking account with at least a $200 qualifying direct deposit to get started. Get started at https://chime.com/rivalry
- Find a therapist with Alma today at https://helloalma.com/rivalry.
- Go to https://ShipStation.com and use code RIVALRY today and sign up for your FREE 60-day trial.
- Go to https://ZocDoc.com/rivalry and download the ZocDoc app for FREE!
- Get 25% off your first order at https://www.buffy.co with code RIVALRY. Thank you to Buffy for supporting the channel!
Want to see exclusive Sibling Rivalry Bonus Content? Head over to www.patreon.com/siblingrivalrypodcast to be the first to see our latest Sibling Rivalry Podcast Videos!
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices