Simplify + Schedule = Confident Consistency
Consistency is the difference between failure and success. Whether it’s with an exercise plan or with starting a business. As a founder, what can you do to achieve consistency? You want to feel confident that you can flex your consistency muscle when you need to.
In this podcast episode, Tania shares with you two steps that will help you to confidently achieve a level of performance that does not vary greatly in quality over time.
We discuss in this episode, on confident consistency:
- Benefits of being consistent. (6:20 )
- What it means to be consistent for you as a founder. (7:56 )
- Two steps to achieve consistency confidently. (8:50 )
Full show notes and resources can be found here: https://www.startupadvantagepodcast.com/15
Enjoyed this episode? Heard something useful? Let us know!
- Please leave a review to support the show on your favourite podcast player. Thank you if you're willing!
- Please share this episode with a friend who can benefit from it: https://www.startupadvantagepodcast.com/15
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.