Spotify's redesign, streaming boxes suck, and Gigi Sohn withdraws from FCC nomination
The Verge's Nilay Patel, David Pierce, Alex Cranz, and Richard Lawler discuss Spotify's changes within its app, what happening this week at Twitter, Gigi Sohn withdrawing her nomination for FCC commissioner, and a whole lot more.
- The Cybertruck wiper does not appear to extend
Spotify’s new design is part TikTok, part Instagram, and part YouTube
- Spotify is going big on video podcasts
After layoffs, SiriusXM looks to star-studded podcasts
Apple will launch its standalone classical music app on March 28th
- All the streaming boxes suck now
- How a single engineer brought down Twitter
- Twitter just let its privacy- and security-protecting Tor service expire
- The FTC’s Twitter privacy investigations have ramped up since Elon Musk’s takeover
- Hey, where’s the Twitter Blue revenue sharing Elon Musk promised a month ago?
- Tesla under investigation after Model Y steering wheels fall off
- Congress rolls out new bill allowing nationwide TikTok ban
- Gigi Sohn withdraws her nomination for President Joe Biden’s FCC
- Now the Florida GOP wants political bloggers to register with the government
- Dish CEO says data was stolen in cyberattack that’s kept systems down for days
Dish Network’s internal systems are so broken some employees haven’t worked in over a day
Microsoft Bing hits 100 million active users in bid to grab share from Googlet
- Is buzzy startup Humane’s big idea a wearable camera?
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices