Success, Humility and Healing w/ Javier “Chicharito” Hernández EP 1435
https://lewishowes.com/mindset - Order a copy of my new book The Greatness Mindset today!
Over the course of Javier Hernandez's 16-year career, he has gone from tabloid superstar in his native Mexico, appearing in three World Cups for El Tri, becoming Mexico's all-time leading scorer to date, and playing for the likes of Manchester United and Real Madrid to presently, being the face of the best team in the MLS, the Los Angeles Galaxy. Javier is a representation of a new generation of athletes who are using their voice and abilities outside the field to speak about issues that matter, creating opportunities for others, and disrupt the status quo. Javier is much more than an athlete, he is an entrepreneur, a father, philanthropist, and mental health advocate. He is a positive and additive force in the sports, gaming and entertainment industry.
In this episode you will learn,
- The importance of family support when you reach the highest level of success.
- To have a posture of learning and curiosity even while at the top of your game.
- To have complete confidence in your abilities.
- You will learn: Humbleness!
- The biggest price Chicharito paid to be a champion and see the success he has in his career.
For more information go to www.lewishowes.com/1435