Supper Club × Bramus Van Damme on CSS
In this supper club episode of Syntax, Wes and Scott talk with Bramus Van Damme all about CSS, what the CSS Working Group is, how he got good at blogging, setting custom property types in CSS, view transition API, and so much more.
- 00:35 ">00:35 Welcome Bramus Van Damme
- 02:29 ">02:29 Who is Bramus?
- Bramus Van Damme - Developer Relations Engineer - LinkedIn
- Original Content – Bram.us
- Bramus on Twitter (@bramus)
- bramus on GitHub (Bramus!)
- 03:33 ">03:33 What is the CSS Working Group?
- CSS WG Blog
- w3c/csswg-drafts: CSS Working Group Editor Drafts
- 11:18 ">11:18 How did you get so good at blogging?
- CSS Trig functions
- 14:02 ">14:02 Scroll Driven Animations
- Bram.us: Scroll linked animations with scrolltimeline and viewtimeline/
- Chrome Dev blog: Scroll driven animations/
- MDN Animation timeline
- 25:53 ">25:53 What’s going on with Houdini?
- CSS Props and Vals
- 27:09 ">27:09 Why do you need to set a custom property type in CSS?
- 29:08 ">29:08 How do you debug values in CSS?
- 30:12 ">30:12 What is Scope Styling?
- 34:50 ">34:50 But when can I use it?
- 36:18 ">36:18 What’s the status of the view transition API?
- View Transitions
- 40:53 ">40:53 What are you looking forward to in CSS?
- 42:19 ">42:19 Would CSS ever get a strict mode?
- 47:05 ">47:05 Supper Club Questions
- ZSH - THE Z SHELL
- zsh-users/antigen: The plugin manager for zsh.
- Blog - Chrome Developers
- Welcome to Feedly
- 52:40 ">52:40 SIIIIICK ××× PIIIICKS ×××
Download from Google Play
Download from App Store