THE POWER OF INTENTIONAL BEHAVIOR CHANGE - The Best Passion Struck Podcast Moments of 2022 EP 234
Today’s special episode of the Passion Struck podcast highlights some of our best interviews from 2022, showcasing the power of intentional behavior change. There is growing interest in the intersection of neuroscience, behavior science, and alternative health. By studying these fields together, we can better understand the various factors influencing our behavior and well-being and develop more effective approaches to promoting health and reducing suffering.
The Power of Intentional Behavior Change Show Notes
Today's episode unites a world-class interdisciplinary team of academic and healthcare experts to advance the science, research, and practice of intentional behavior change, including Katy Milkman, Don Moore, Cassie Holmes, Max Bazerman, Ayelet Fishbach, Jonah Berger, Sara Mednick David Vago, Jordyn Feingold, Scott Barry Kaufman, Kara Fitzgerald, Dominic D'Agostino, Cynthia Li, and Chris Palmer.
By integrating their insights from these fields, we may be able to develop more comprehensive and effective strategies for improving health and quality of life.
Full show notes and resources can be found here: https://passionstruck.com/the-power-of-intentional-behavior-change/
Brought to you by American Giant.
--► For information about advertisers and promo codes, go to: https://passionstruck.com/deals/
--► Prefer to watch this interview: https://youtu.be/LaMgOTvmwgE
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider including your Twitter or Instagram handle so we can thank you personally!
--► Subscribe to Our YouTube Channel Here: https://www.youtube.com/c/JohnRMiles
Want to find your purpose in life? I provide my six simple steps to achieving it - passionstruck.com/5-simple-steps-to-find-your-passion-in-life/
- Episode 155 with Dr. Katy Milkman: https://passionstruck.com/katy-milkman-behavior-change-for-good/
- Episode 123 with Dr. David Vago: https://passionstruck.com/dr-david-vago-on-self-transcendence/
- Episode 185 with Dr. Cassie Holmes: https://passionstruck.com/cassie-holmes-happier-hour-time-management/
- Episode 227 with Dr. Jonah Berger: https://passionstruck.com/jonah-berger-the-catalyst-remove-change-barriers/
- Episode 176 with Dr. Ayelet Fishbach: https://passionstruck.com/ayelet-fishbach-get-it-done-find-the-fun-path/
- Episode 194 with Dr. Max Bazerman and Dr. Don Moore: https://passionstruck.com/max-bazerman-don-moore-better-choices/
- Episode 188 with Dr. Scott Barry Kaufman and Dr. Jordyn Feinbold: https://passionstruck.com/jordyn-feingold-scott-barry-kaufman-chose-growth/
- Episode 161 with Dr. Sara Mednick: https://passionstruck.com/sara-mednick-recharge-your-brain-body/
- Episode 182 with Dr. Dominic D'Agostino: https://passionstruck.com/dr-dominic-dagostino-on-metabolic-health/
- Episode 174 with Dr. Kara Fitzgerald: https://passionstruck.com/dr-kara-fitzgerald-become-younger-you/
- Episode 216 with Dr. Chris Plamer: https://passionstruck.com/dr-chris-palmer-brain-energy-mental-health/
- Episode 228 with Dr. Cynthia Li: https://passionstruck.com/dr-cynthia-li-on-intuitive-healing-using-qigong/
===== FOLLOW ON THE SOCIALS =====
* Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/passion_struck_podcast
* Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/johnrmiles.c0m
Learn more about John: https://johnrmiles.com/