THESE are the CHARACTER Traits Of Irresistible People | John Maxwell
John C. Maxwell is a #1 New York Times bestselling author, speaker, coach and leader who has sold more than 34 million books in fifty languages. He is the founder of Maxwell Leadership—the leadership development organization created to expand the reach of his principles of helping people lead powerful, positive change. Maxwell’s books and programs have been translated into 70 languages and have been used to train tens of millions of leaders in every nation. His work also includes that of the Maxwell Leadership Foundation and EQUIP, non-profit organizations that have impacted millions of adults and youth across the globe through values-based, people- centric leadership training.
As an exclusive offer to the Lewis’s Podcast audience, John’s team is offering a limited-time discount on the book plus free shipping. Go to www.16lawsofcommunication.com and use Promo Code LEWIS at checkout.
Order John’s book, The 16 Laws of Communication - https://amzn.to/3QQ1Qoi
In this episode you will learn,
- The character traits and habits that make people irresistible, understanding what draws others towards them effortlessly.
- The essential qualities that set exceptional leaders apart from their average counterparts, gaining insights into the traits that drive exceptional leadership.
- The significance of vulnerability in effective leadership and how leaders can effectively balance vulnerability with maintaining their authority.
- Clear distinctions between magnetic leadership and toxic leadership.
- Key principles and strategies in leadership that are often overlooked or underrated, providing you with a deeper understanding of what truly drives successful leadership.
For more information go to www.lewishowes.com/1500
For more Greatness text PODCAST to +1 (614) 350-3960
Want more Irresistible Traits content?
Vanessa Van Edwards: https://link.chtbl.com/1231-pod
Lori Gottlieb: https://link.chtbl.com/1191-pod