TMHS 589: Overcoming Traumatic Experiences & Transforming Obstacles Into Opportunities - With Cynthia Garcia
From time to time, we can all feel insecure or inadequate. But if you’re constantly feeling like you’re unworthy, unlikeable, or not good enough, there may be some experiences from your past that you need to reevaluate. Today, my good friend Cynthia Garcia is here to show you how. Cynthia is a bestselling author, an empowering life coach, and the founder and CEO of the Institute of Transformational Nutrition.
On this episode of The Model Health Show, Cynthia Garcia is back to share inspiring insights on how rewriting your stories and breaking through your limiting beliefs can transform your life. We’re diving deep into the process of reframing past traumas, shifting your identity, and creating a deeply fulfilling life. Cynthia is sharing her personal anecdotes and experiences healing trauma, and how you can reframe and overcome any obstacle that life has thrown your way.
This interview provides a thought-provoking conversation on healing, growth, personal development, and so much more. I hope Cynthia’s story reminds you that you are the author of your own story, and that your potential is entirely up to you. So listen in, take good notes, and enjoy this conversation with Cynthia Garcia!
In this episode you’ll discover:
- The importance of taking a look at what is possible for your life.
- How the stories we tell ourselves can hold us back.
- The power of consciously changing and rewriting your personal stories.
- How children can adopt a survivor mentality.
- What feelings of shame can tell you about your past experiences.
- Why your thoughts do not create your reality.
- The value of choosing the future that you want to create.
- What it means to own an identity.
- How to address your past traumas.
- Why people with difficult backgrounds often end up becoming successful.
- How to acknowledge and accept your past traumas.
- The importance of taking time to think without distractions.
- What it means to take personal responsibility for everything.
- The definition of instinctive elaboration, and why it matters.
- How working with a coach can help you feel in control.
- Why becoming aware of who you are can aid in your personal development.
- The role that education can play in creating a full life.
- Why healing and growth are a continuous journey.
- What modern life coaching is.
Items mentioned in this episode include:
- Ettitude.com/model -- Use the coupon code model15 for 15% off organic bedding!
- PaleoValley.com/model -- Use code MODEL for 15% off!
- Themodernlifecoachschool.com/model -- Join the FREE 3-day challenge!
- Transform Your Struggles Into Strength with Cynthia Garcia – Episode 519
- The Road Less Stupid by Keith J. Cunning
- Connect with Cynthia Garcia Website / Facebook / Instagram
Join TMHS Facebook community - Model Nation
Be sure you are subscribed to this podcast to automatically receive your episodes: