TMHS 594: Unlock More Happiness, Health, & Success In Your Relationships - With Jairek Robbins
“The giving of love is an education in itself.” - Eleanor Roosevelt
I believe that our relationships are one of the most influential factors in determining our mental health, success, and overall well-being in life. No matter your relationship status or personality type, communicating effectively with others is a critical skill you need to operate in our world today. On today’s show, you’re going to learn how to cultivate high-quality relationships so you can level up your happiness, health, and success.
On this episode of The Model Health Show, I’m sitting down with Jairek Robbins. Jairek is a best-selling author, performance coach, and the president of Success Enterprises. He has taken five years’ worth of relationship courses and today he’s sharing the most impactful principles that you can use to become a master of relationships. This interview is full of actionable steps you can take today to improve your relationships.
You’ll hear exactly how to become a better listener and how to implement the principles of teamwork in any relationship. We’ll talk about how our physiological inputs can affect our communication skills, and how to efficiently verbalize your feelings. I hope these tips will impact the way you communicate and help you connect more authentically with the people around you. Enjoy!
In this episode you’ll discover:
- What inspired Jairek to become a master of relationships.
- How to bring your most authentic self to a first date.
- The three things we pick up throughout our lives, and how they evolve over time.
- What the three different types of stories that inform our lives are.
- Why understanding someone’s stories is like gaining an awareness of your heartbeat.
- The power of reflecting on the past thirty days.
- How our past triggers can impact our relationships.
- The three components of a great relationship.
- How to find alignment with your partner.
- The importance of teamwork in any relationship.
- Why defining roles and responsibilities can help a partnership flourish.
- The fastest way to ruin a relationship.
- Why you should keep a pulse on your partner’s sleep habits.
- The four steps of listening.
- An important rule for communicating your feelings.
- How men and women tend to cope with hurt feelings differently.
- Why a sleep deficit can lead to more conflicts.
- The four different reasons why people choose to be in a relationship.
- What it means to master your craft.
Items mentioned in this episode include:
- Onnit.com/model -- Save an exclusive 10% on performance supplements & tools!
- Foursigmatic.com/model -- Get an exclusive 10% discount on your daily health elixirs!
- Levels.link/model -- Join Levels to learn more about your metabolic health!
- Understanding Women by Alison Armstrong
- Give and Take by Adam Grant
- Success Magazine
- Connect with Jairek Robbins Website / Instagram / LinkedIn
Join TMHS Facebook community - Model Nation
Be sure you are subscribed to this podcast to automatically receive your episodes: