TMHS 611: Break Through Your Mental Barriers & Develop Radical Confidence - With Lisa Bilyeu
“Action is a great restorer and builder of confidence. Inaction is not only the result, but the cause, of fear.” – Normal Vincent Peale
Confidence is a key player in many areas of life, including reaching your fitness goals, having healthy relationships, and achieving growth in your career. But have you ever thought about where confidence comes from? Today you’re going to learn exactly what it takes to develop radical confidence that impacts every aspect of your life.
Lisa Bilyeu is the co-founder of Quest Nutrition and Impact Theory. She is the host of the podcast, Women of Impact, and author of the book, Radical Confidence. On this episode of The Model Health Show, Lisa is here to share empowering tenets on cultivating confidence and how to eliminate excuses that are holding you back. You’re going to learn about how to handle fear, how to realistically reach your goals, and specific mindset shifts you can use to live a more authentic and fulfilling life.
If you want to get honest with yourself and learn powerful tools for growth, Lisa’s insights will resonate with you. This interview contains empowering insights on redefining failure, cultivating a strong sense of self, and so much more. So listen in, take good notes, and enjoy this episode with Lisa Bilyeu!
In this episode you’ll discover:
- What radical confidence is.
- Why confidence is a byproduct and not a prerequisite.
- The relationship between confidence and competence.
- How to redefine failure.
- What it means to define your north star.
- How relying too heavily on gratitude can actually hold you back.
- What it means to become an excuse terminator.
- The importance of knowing yourself when you set goals.
- How to be the hero of your own life.
- An important distinction between confidence and validation.
- How to live in alignment with your purpose.
- The ritual that Lisa uses to cultivate confidence.
- How to get out of your own way to build confidence.
Items mentioned in this episode include:
- Ettitude.com/model -- Use the coupon code model15 for 15% off organic bedding!
- Organifi.com/Model -- Use the coupon code MODEL for 20% off!
- Radical Confidence by Lisa Bilyeu
- Connect with Lisa Bilyeu Website / Podcast / Facebook / Instagram
Join TMHS Facebook community - Model Nation
Be sure you are subscribed to this podcast to automatically receive your episodes: