TMHS 630: America’s Health Is Getting Scarier
Over the past couple years, there have been a lot of fear tactics used in the media to instill a sense of disempowerment and helplessness into our citizens. Recently, the CDC released some new data on chronic disease in Americans, reporting that 60% of American adults have been diagnosed with one chronic illness. When you look at the numbers surrounding chronic disease, it’s clear that the messages we’ve been hearing about protecting our health have been misplaced.
This Halloween, we’re going to dive into some of the numbers on America’s concurring health crises, including obesity, diabetes, and more. You’re going to learn about the powerful systems that contribute to our poor health outcomes, and why blind trust in their advice is leading to our collective degradation. You’ll also learn about some of the biggest issues in our healthcare system, including corruption, fraud, and inefficiency.
But fear not, you don’t have to fall victim to this doomed system. You’re also going to hear some realistic principles and practices you can incorporate in order to protect your health, your family, and your risk for all manner of diseases. So click play and enjoy the show!
In this episode you’ll discover:
- The scary statistics on how many Americans suffer from chronic illness.
- What the annual cost of healthcare is in the US.
- The shocking percentage of Americans that are metabolically healthy.
- What percentage of the average American’s diet is ultra-processed foods.
- How childhood obesity rates have skyrocketed over recent decades.
- Why our current healthcare system fails to address the root cause.
- The connection between pharmaceutical companies and Congress.
- What the FDA’s user fees are.
- The percentage of new FDA-approved drugs that are less effective than existing drugs.
- What you should know about dietary cholesterol.
- Which company has paid the largest healthcare fraud settlement.
- What big-name pharmaceutical company is associated with the opioid crisis.
- The truth about Covid-19 vaccines and transmission.
- What absolute risk reduction is.
- Big broken promises about the Covid-19 vaccine.
- Why observational data shouldn’t be used in research.
- The power of having a healthy dose of skepticism.
- Realistic practices you can implement to improve your health & lower risk factors.
Items mentioned in this episode include:
- Beekeepersnaturals.com/model -- Save 25% on raw honey & other natural remedies!
- New Studies on the Statin Drug Industry with Dr. Jonny Bowden – Episode 627
- Covid mRNA Medications with Dr. Ron Brown – Episode 477
Join TMHS Facebook community - Model Nation
Be sure you are subscribed to this podcast to automatically receive your episodes: