TMHS 652: Strengthen Your Psychology, Transform Your Confidence, & Become THE ONE – with Ed Mylett
This time of year, a lot of folks are looking to create habit shifts in their lives. But what most people fail to recognize is that transformation starts from within; it begins with our mindset and the way we see ourselves. If you want to cultivate change, you have to focus on the way you think, not just what you do.
On this compilation episode of The Model Health Show, you’re going to hear incredible life lessons from self-development expert and bestselling author, Ed Mylett. Ed is sharing practical tools for transforming your life through changing your identity, real tips for improving your confidence, and how to upgrade your financial fitness.
There’s a reason why Ed is a globally recognized speaker, and today you’re going to hear powerful insights that can help you create the life you want to live. No matter what your goals are, this episode contains valuable tips to help you reach them. Please enjoy this episode with Ed Mylett!
In this episode you’ll discover:
- Why confidence is often created out of necessity.
- How to channel the person you’re meant to become.
- The power of practicing gratitude.
- The two shifts in psychology that every successful person must go through.
- What the number one rule to cultivating self-confidence is.
- How your identity controls your level of success.
- Why self-worth and identity are like a thermostat.
- How to utilize resources and relationships to shift your identity.
- The power of controlling the first 30 minutes & the last 30 minutes of each day.
- Why keeping the promises you make to yourself is of upmost importance.
- What it means to max out.
- How to improve your financial fitness.
- What your reticular activating system is, and how to take advantage of it.
- Why being unrealistic is a good thing.
- The importance of asking yourself empowering questions.
- Why a pinata is the ultimate metaphor for life.
- The difference between time management and time manipulation.
- How to change your emotions through changing your physiology.
- What a multiplier is.
- The power of one more.
Items mentioned in this episode include:
- Ettitude.com/model -- Use the coupon code model15 for 15% off organic bedding!
- Organifi.com/Model -- Use the coupon code MODEL for 20% off!
- Get Financially Fit & Upgrade Your identity with Ed Mylett – Episode 282
- Transform Your Mindset & Utilize the Power of One More with Ed Mylett – Episode 587
- The Power of One More by Ed Mylett
- Connect with Ed Mylett Website / Podcast / Instagram
Join TMHS Facebook community - Model Nation
Be sure you are subscribed to this podcast to automatically receive your episodes: