TMHS 653: 7 Mind-Blowing Benefits of Coffee – Fat Loss, Focus, Performance, & More
Coffee is the most commonly consumed beverage in the world. A hot cup of coffee is the first thing many folks think about when they start each day. And for years, health experts have had differing opinions on whether or not coffee is beneficial for human health. In most cases, when consumed in moderation, coffee can be a protective and valuable part of a well-rounded diet.
On today’s show, we’re diving into seven scientifically proven benefits of consuming coffee. You’re going to learn how drinking coffee can impact multiple processes in the body, including metabolism and fat loss, cognitive performance, energy levels, and so much more. You’ll also hear about the origins of coffee, and how it became so engrained in our culture.
We’re going to cover specific studies on how coffee consumption impacts human health and performance, as well as habits you can implement to optimize your caffeine habit. We’re going to dive into the ideal amounts of coffee you should consume to receive the maximum benefits, tips for timing your caffeine consumption, what to add to your coffee, and how to source your daily cup of joe. I hope you enjoy this episode on the mind-blowing benefits of coffee!
In this episode you’ll discover:
- The history of drinking coffee.
- An interesting connection between coffee consumption and visceral belly fat.
- How consuming caffeine can impact your metabolic rate.
- The connection between step count and drinking coffee.
- What the half-life of caffeine is, and the importance of having a caffeine curfew.
- How caffeine consumption can affect headaches.
- What brown adipose tissue is, and how it works.
- The fascinating connection between coffee, brown fat, and metabolism.
- Why sourcing organic coffee is important.
- The effects coffee consumption has on fatigue, endurance, and energy levels.
- A shocking relationship between coffee, inflammation, and longevity.
- How drinking coffee impacts levels of adiponectin.
- Why coffee can support satiety hormones and fat loss.
Items mentioned in this episode include:
- Foursigmatic.com/model -- Get an exclusive 10% discount on your daily health elixirs!
- Onnit.com/model -- Save an exclusive 10% on performance supplements & tools!
- Inflammation Masterclass – Episode 497
Join TMHS Facebook community - Model Nation
Be sure you are subscribed to this podcast to automatically receive your episodes: