TMHS 681: Get Clearer Skin, Less Cravings, & Reduce Body Fat With These Glucose Hacks - With Jessie Inchauspé
Did you know that balancing your blood sugar can impact nearly every aspect of your health? Your skin, mood, inflammation levels, body composition, and much more are influenced by your glucose levels. If you can learn how to eat in a way that consistently supports stable blood sugar, you can transform your health.
Today’s guest, Jessie Inchauspé is a biochemist and international bestselling author who is on a mission to share cutting-edge science in an accessible, approachable way to help people gain power over their health. In this interview, she’s sharing her best science-backed blood sugar management hacks from her new book, The Glucose Goddess Method. Jessie is sharing realistic and practical ways to stabilize your blood sugar levels – without completely overhauling your diet.
You’re going to learn the science behind blood glucose and how it impacts various functions in the body. You’ll learn the science behind cravings, the connection between mental health and blood sugar, and four scientifically proven glucose management hacks you can implement to begin improving your health today. Jessie is incredibly knowledgeable on the topic of blood sugar control, and I know you’re going to love the accessible way she shares her expertise. Enjoy!
In this episode you’ll discover:
- How chronic glucose spikes increase cravings & increase the likelihood of weight gain.
- The role of insulin in the body.
- Three negative consequences of a glucose spike.
- What it’s like to be on a glucose rollercoaster, & how it affects your mitochondria.
- How to encourage your body to go into fat-burning mode.
- The connection between inflammation and blood sugar.
- What glycation is and how blood sugar spikes are connected.
- The fascinating biology behind cravings.
- Four science-backed glucose management hacks you can use to improve your health.
- How switching to a savory breakfast can change the course of your entire day.
- Four main components of a blood sugar-supportive breakfast.
- How consuming vinegar impacts glucose spikes and insulin levels.
- The connection between blood sugar spikes and skin health.
- How Jessie improved her mental health by stabilizing her blood sugar levels.
- Why feeling good should be your primary health goal.
- How low glucose levels create a stress response in the body.
- The science behind how fiber in vegetables can lessen glucose spikes.
- How moving your muscles after a meal can impact your blood sugar levels.
Items mentioned in this episode include:
- Beekeepersnaturals.com/model -- Save 20% on raw honey & other natural remedies!
- Organifi.com/Model -- Use the coupon code MODEL for 20% off!
- The Glucose Goddess Method by Jessie Inchauspé
- Glucose Revolution by Jessie Inchauspé
- Connect with Jessie Inchauspé Website / Instagram
Join TMHS Facebook community - Model Nation
Be sure you are subscribed to this podcast to automatically receive your episodes: