TMHS 710: Obesity Vs. Genetics & How Ketones Impact Your Heart, Brain, & Metabolism – With Dr. Latt Mansor
Genes play a part in every aspect of our health … but do our genes cause obesity and weight gain? What really fuels our metabolism and impacts our health? Is there any “alternative fuel” option that can make our bodies run smoothly - without side effects?
Dr. Latt Mansor is a renowned world expert on cardiovascular health, metabolism, and ketogenic research. He dedicated his work towards finding that “alternative fuel” - and has successfully developed a way to use ketones as an energy source for the body.
In today’s episode, you’ll hear from Dr. Latt Mansor himself who will reveal that genes don’t cause obesity - and that there are many ways to jump-start your journey toward better health. Dr. Mansor will bring to light the benefits of ketones, how they can affect the different parts of your body, and how to use them as a tool to guide your own lifestyle habits onto a healthier pattern. You’ll learn some valuable tips to make the most out of ketones and some of the best tools to use on your journey!
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- What really causes obesity
- How to provide our bodies with the best building activities and nutrients
- How to use ketones as an energy source
- The ways ketones affect our metabolic health
- The impact ketones have on our brain and heart
- What happens when your metabolism isn’t functioning the way it should
- The many benefits of using turmeric supplements for weight loss and overall health
- The truth about weight loss medication
- Why using weight loss drugs isn’t always the answer
- How to naturally produce ketones in the body
- The importance of ketones to the body’s energy levels
- How athletes can successfully benefit from ketones
- The relationship between blood glucose and ketones in the body
- Using ketones for performance and training
- The importance of doing your own research on scientific studies
- How and when the body creates ketones from fat to maximize weight loss
Items mentioned in this episode include:
- Hvmn.com/model - Get 30% off your first subscription order of Dr. Latt Mansor’s Ketone IQ Shots
- Paleovalley.com/model - Get 15% off Turmeric Complex and 15% off storewide
- The Truth About Obesity
- Dr. Latt Mansor Reacts to 60 Minutes “No. 1 Cause of Obesity is Genetics”
- Levels.link/model - The best way to track your glucose; Get several months for FREE with an annual membership
- Connect with Dr. Latt Mansor: Twitter - Instagram - TikTok - HVMN Podcast
Join TMHS Facebook community - Model Nation
Be sure you are subscribed to this podcast to automatically receive your episodes:
This episode was brought to you by HVMN, Paleovalley and Levels.