TMHS 713: How To Build Your Mental Fitness & Stay Sane In An Insane World - With Greg Harden
“Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.”
What is one thing that all successful people have that helps them stand out from the rest, and helps them be successful? The answer is simple: Every aspect of our lives is impacted by our mindset and our mental health … and a healthy understanding of the power within is what makes famous people like Tom Brady and Michael Phelps become successful.
How do you get to where you want to be in life? What do you need to let go of? What new attitudes and behaviors do you need to learn? How can you reach true self-love and self-appreciation?
World-famous peak performance coach, Greg Harden, has helped countless people - including Tom Brady, Michael Phelps, and Desmond Howard - overcome their personal obstacles and change their mindsets. He joins us today to explain how to be successful in life by reinventing your mindset. You’ll learn how to become empowered and change your perspective. Listen in to gain all the tools you’ll need to change your mindset - and become the main character in your life’s story.
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- How to empower yourself to gain a new perspective.
- Why being humble is a crucial step to reinventing yourself.
- The benefits of giving your all - even to things you hate.
- Why forming better habits can bring you closer to what you love.
- How self-appreciation can improve your relationship with others.
- The importance of letting go of the past.
- How to respond to the obstacles in your life.
- The power of controlling your thoughts and how you feel.
- Why it’s crucial to have a mentor or counselor.
- Important insights about asking for help.
- How learning from others can help you grow.
- Ways to get rid of self-defeating attitudes.
- What is neuroplasticity, and how it affects your brain.
- How you can see physical manifestations from changing your mindset.
- The importance of forgiving others for their mistakes and how it affects you.
- How to create a plan by identifying what works in your life.
- Why you should organize your thinking and behavior.
- The secret of what truly sets humans apart from animals.
- How to get rid of self-doubt.
- Why you should welcome criticism.
- What is a SWOT analysis and how can it help you achieve your goals.
- How to train your mind to overcome losses.
Items mentioned in this episode include:
- Themodelhealthshow.com/sport - Get Shroom TECH Sport absolutely FREE
- EatSmarterCookbook.com — Preorder the cookbook today & claim your bonuses!
- Onnit.com/model - Receive 10% off storewide
- DrinkLMNT.com/model - You’ll get a special gift pack with every purchase
- Stay Sane in an Insane World by Greg Harden
- Connect with Greg Harden: Twitter - Website - Email
Join our Facebook community - Model Nation
Be sure you are subscribed to this podcast to automatically receive your episodes: