TMHS 722: The Truth About Weight Gain As We Age & New Insights On Weight Loss Drugs - With Chalene Johnson
Just like many other aspects of your life, your health and fitness routines are bound to change throughout different phases. On today’s show, you’re going to hear about how to find balance with your diet and exercise as you age. Our guest, Chalene Johnson, is a fitness icon, entrepreneur, and New York Times bestselling author.
Chalene returns to The Model Health Show for a discussion on finding balance during menopause, how stress can impact your weight, and how your thoughts influence your outcomes. This episode contains conversations on the pros and cons of weight loss drugs, and how to create new routines that serve you and your family.
Chalene is sharing her best tips for evolving your routines and how to create a healthier relationship with your body image. As always, Chalene is bringing her incredible wisdom and insights; I hope you enjoy this interview!
In this episode you’ll discover:
- How your body and can metabolism shift as you age.
- Why perimenopause is a pivotal time for a woman’s health.
- The connection between stress and weight gain.
- How your thoughts and beliefs can influence your body composition.
- Why being conceited is actually a positive trait.
- How changing your thoughts can change your body.
- The importance of embracing aging.
- What zone 2 cardio is, and why Chalene changed her approach to exercise.
- How habit stacking can improve your health and relationships.
- The nuances of weight loss drugs like Ozempic.
- How to create a culture of fitness in your family.
- The power of finding creative ways to be active.
Join TMHS Facebook community - Model Nation
Items mentioned in this episode include:
- HVMN.com/model -- Save 30% on your first subscription order of Ketone-IQ!
- PaleoValley.com/model -- Use code MODEL for 15% off!
- EatSmarterCookbook.com -- Preorder your copy today & claim your free bonuses!
- Painkiller on Netflix
- Connect with Chalene Johnson Website / Podcast / Instagram / YouTube
Be sure you are subscribed to this podcast to automatically receive your episodes:
This episode was brought to you by HVMN and Paleovalley.