TMHS 724: Get Better, Faster, Bigger Results With This 10X Strategy - With Dr. Benjamin Hardy
“When it is obvious that the goals cannot be reached, don’t adjust the goals, adjust the action steps.” – Confucius
What does it take to go from good to great? We often think about achieving more as a long, incremental process. But what if you could grow exponentially and achieve more by doing less? On today’s show, you’re going to learn about how to achieve 10x growth.
Our guest today is Dr. Benjamin Hardy. He is an organizational psychologist, keynote speaker and best-selling author who focuses on the psychology of exponential growth and transformation, future self science, and entrepreneurship. He co-authored the book, 10x Is Easier Than 2x, with Dan Sullivan.
On this episode of The Model Health Show, Dr. Hardy is sharing high-level principles from his new book, including how to reframe your identity, the power of setting big goals, and how to focus on creating results in your specific priorities. This interview is full of powerful insights on achievement, confidence, and creating the life that you want. So tune in and enjoy this conversation with the one and only, Dr. Benjamin Hardy!
In this episode you’ll discover:
- The two main components that make up your identity.
- Why 10x is easier than 2x.
- The truth about goal setting research and psychology research.
- Two things you need to determine when setting a goal.
- How setting impossible goals can help you seek new solutions.
- An exercise you can use to reframe your identity.
- What psychological flexibility is and how to develop it.
- How operating as your future self can help you gain clarity.
- Five questions you can ask yourself to solidify your goals and identity.
- The importance of having clear and concise priorities.
- How reframing your past can help you transform your identity.
- The reason you should practice gratitude at the end of the day.
- How to build confidence.
- A huge misconception about developing your personality.
- Why 10x is simpler than 2x.
- How to utilize relationships in order to achieve your goals.
- A specific example of what it means to create a filter.
- What you can learn from obstacles.
Items mentioned in this episode include:
- EatSmarterCookbook.com -- Preorder your copy today & claim your free bonuses!
- Foursigmatic.com/model -- Get an exclusive discount on your daily health elixirs!
- DrinkLMNT.com/model -- Get a FREE sample pack with any order!
- Onnit.com/model -- Save an exclusive 10% on performance supplements & tools!
- 10x Is Easier Than 2x by Dan Sullivan & Dr. Benjamin Hardy
- Who Not How by Dan Sullivan & Dr. Benjamin Hardy
- The 80/20 Individual by Richard Koch
- Catching the Big Fish by David Lynch
- Good to Great by Jim Collins
- Connect with Dr. Benjamin Hardy Website / Instagram / YouTube
Join TMHS Facebook community - Model Nation
Be sure you are subscribed to this podcast to automatically receive your episodes: