TMHS 726: Track These Biomarkers for Sexual Health & Longevity – with Dr. Florence Comite
Symptoms like weight gain, brain fog, and low energy have long been associated with the so-called inevitable decline of aging. The truth is, we don’t have to accept the physical challenges that are commonly associated with aging. With the correct strategies in place, we can achieve or maintain vitality for decades to come.
Today’s guest, Dr. Florence Comite, is a clinician-scientist and true innovator in the field of precision medicine. Dr. Comite is the founder of the Center for Precision Medicine & Health in New York City, and the author of Keep It Up: The Power of Precision Medicine to Conquer Low T and Revitalize Your Life. Her work is dedicated to helping folks reverse diseases of aging to achieve optimal health, longevity, and vitality.
On this episode of The Model Health Show, Dr. Comite is sharing her expertise on anti-aging medicine, including the top five biomarkers that can predict your health outcomes and what your sex drive can tell you about your overall health. You’re going to learn the difference between chronological age and biological age, the role that sleep plays in hormonal function, and whole lot more. So listen in, and enjoy this episode on sexual health and longevity with Dr. Florence Comite!
In this episode you’ll discover:
- The connection between your sex drive and your overall health.
- How the mind affects sex drive.
- The first sign of declining testosterone rates as you age.
- A distinction between biological age and chronological age.
- Why epigenetics is an important factor in aging outcomes.
- How chronic illnesses can take decades to manifest.
- The top 5 biomarkers that can indicate how well you’re aging.
- Why muscle is a powerful anti-aging tool.
- What free testosterone is.
- How to protect yourself from osteoporosis.
- What peptides are, and their role in optimizing your hormones.
- The pros and cons of hormonal birth control.
- Two tests you should ask your doctor to order.
- The connection between sleep and testosterone.
- Why overusing testosterone can be dangerous.
- Strategies and habits for promoting better sleep.
Items mentioned in this episode include:
- EatSmarterCookbook.com -- Preorder the cookbook today & claim your bonuses!
- Levels.link/model -- Join today and get 2 free months with a one-year membership!
- Beekeepersnaturals.com/model -- Save 20% on raw honey & other natural remedies!
- Keep it Up by Dr. Florence Comite
- All of Us Research Program
- Stranger in a Strange Land by Robert Heinlein
- Comite Center for Precision Medicine & Health
- Groq Health
- Connect with Dr. Florence Comite Website / Instagram
Join TMHS Facebook community - Model Nation
Be sure you are subscribed to this podcast to automatically receive your episodes: