TRANSFORM Your Mindset to MANIFEST More! (Let Go of THESE Beliefs!) | Erwin McManus
Lewis sits down with the renowned communicator and author, Erwin McManus. Erwin McManus, a mind, life, and cultural architect, has not only written award-winning books but has also spoken to millions of people worldwide. He has advised CEOs, athletes, and even worked with organizations like the NFL and the Pentagon. McManus is on a mission to help people break free from their internal limitations and unlock their personal genius.
In this episode you will learn,
- The importance of embracing vulnerability in communication. Being open and authentic allows for deeper connections and trust between individuals.
- Insights on how to develop and nurture this ability, enabling us to connect on a deeper level with others.
- McManus provides tips on how to express ideas clearly and confidently, reducing misunderstandings.
- Integrity in your words and actions is vital. McManus shares how integrity builds trust and credibility in communication.
- The frequency of compassion and how showing kindness and understanding can lead to more harmonious interactions.
Buy Erwin's book, Mind Shift: It Doesn't Take a Genius to Think Like One
For more information go to www.lewishowes.com/1506
For more Greatness text PODCAST to +1 (614) 350-3960
Want more communication hacks?
Vanessa Van Edwards: https://link.chtbl.com/1231-pod
Lori Gottlieb: https://link.chtbl.com/1191-pod