TWiT 899: It's Only Fleas - Musk takes over Twitter, Apple's cash mountain, gambling ads, NVIDIA RTX 4090
It's Only Fleas - Musk takes over Twitter, Apple's cash mountain, gambling ads, NVIDIA RTX 4090
- Welcome to hell, Elon.
- Becoming Steve Jobs: The Evolution of a Reckless Upstart into a Visionary Leader Paperback by Brent Schlender.
- FeedLand is a place to share and discover feeds. We use Twitter to identify each user.
- Apple was a bright spot.
- Apple's cash mountain is back where it was in 2010.
- iPhone now supports 86-year-old Dvorak keyboard layout natively, delighting Woz.
- Apple halts gambling ads in App Store.
- KGO replaced by 'rapid-fire sports smack' gambling station.
- Mexico scraps daylight savings time except along border.
- Joanna Stern of The Wall Street Journal Interviews Craig Federighi About Apple's Upcoming Child Safety Features.
- Greg Joswiak confirms iPhone's future move to USB-C.
- NVIDIA RTX 4090 review: Unholy power.
- Startups Have a Sellout Problem. There's a Better Way.
- Adobe to Acquire Figma.
- Elon's first big move: pay to remain verified on Twitter.
- RIP: Kathleen Booth, the inventor of assembly language.
- OpenWallet Foundation.
Host: Leo Laporte
Guests: Doc Searls, Devindra Hardawar, and Philip Elmer-DeWitt
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-tech
Get episodes ad-free with Club TWiT at https://twit.tv/clubtwit