TWiT 923: Intelligence Explosion - Substack Notes, AI guardrails, WWDC, Meta morale, HBO Max, X Corp
Substack Notes, AI guardrails, WWDC, Meta morale, HBO Max, X Corp
- Substack unveils the product that got it banned from Twitter.
- Substack CEO Chris Best Doesn't Realize He's Just Become The Nazi Bar.
- Biden Administration Weighs Possible Rules for AI Tools Like ChatGPT.
- European privacy watchdog creates ChatGPT task force.
- China Mandates Security Reviews for AI Services Like ChatGPT.
- AI is already taking video game illustrators' jobs in China.
- Twitter Isn't a Company Anymore.
- Elon Musk Creates New Artificial Intelligence Company X.AI.
- Apple Plans to Launch More Than Just Its New Headset at WWDC.
- The Unexpected Reason Apple Is Dominating the U.S. Smartphone Market.
- Mass Layoffs and Absentee Bosses Create a Morale Crisis at Meta.
- Montana Lawmakers Approve Statewide Ban on TikTok.
- Why progressive lawmakers are fighting against a TikTok ban.
- Google confirms pricing plans for NFL Sunday Ticket on YouTube TV.
- HBO Max to Be Renamed 'Max' With Addition of Discovery+ Content, Launch Date, and Pricing Revealed.
- The End of Computer Magazines in America.
Host: Jason Howell
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-tech
Get episodes ad-free with Club TWiT at https://twit.tv/clubtwit
Download from Google Play
Download from App Store