TWiT 935: Gotta Sleep 'Em All - Threads by Meta, TweetDeck returns, Causal AI, thumbs-up emoji lawsuit
Threads by Meta, TweetDeck returns, Causal AI, thumbs-up emoji lawsuit
- What to know about Threads.
- Twitter is threatening to sue Meta over Threads.
- Elon Musk Is Making Mark Zuckerberg Seem Cool Again.
- The good version of TweetDeck is back, but for how long?
- Why We Don't Recommend Ring Cameras.
- Your School's Next Security Guard May Be an AI-Enabled Robot.
- Robotaxi haters in San Francisco are disabling the AVs with traffic cones.
- Gizmodo used AI to write a Star Wars story. It was filled with errors.
- The next artificial intelligence frontier: Causal AI.
- A 25-Year-Old Bet about Consciousness Has Finally Been Settled.
- Bay Area tech company Evernote lays off most staff, relocating to Europe.
- Farmer owes $82,000 in a contract dispute over the use of a 'thumbs-up' emoji, judge says.
- Here's the deal with the giant sphere causing a buzz in Las Vegas.
- Pokémon Sleep gameplay and pre-registration for Android revealed.
Host: Leo Laporte
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-tech
Get episodes ad-free with Club TWiT at https://twit.tv/clubtwit
Download from Google Play
Download from App Store