The #1 Key To Overcoming Trauma & Transforming Your Relationships TODAY w/ Sheleana Aiyana EP 1436
https://lewishowes.com/mindset - Order a copy of my new book The Greatness Mindset today!
Sheleana Aiyana is a best selling author of Becoming the One, and founder of Rising Woman, a growing community of more than 3 million readers. Her training and immersion in couples facilitation, inherited family trauma, family systems, conscious relationship and somatic healing inform her holistic approach to seeing relationship as a spiritual path. She lives with her husband, Ben and their daughter on the unceded land of the Coast Salish peoples, now known as Salt Spring Island, BC.
Be sure to buy her book, Becoming the One
In this episode you will learn,
- How to foster healthy love with others.
- How to use lessons from traumatic experiences to be of service to others.
- What patterns to be aware of in toxic and abusive relationships.
- How to become aware of our own nervous system patterns and heal our nervous system.
- How to develop healing processes to work through deep rooted pain.
- How to take an honest look at yourself in order to create a conscious relationship with someone else.
- How to listen to and trust your own intuition.
- How to recognize and work through attachment wounds.
- What it looks like to mature in a relationship.
For more information go to www.lewishowes.com/1436
Listen here for more episodes on healing, love and relationships:
Joe Dispenza: https://link.chtbl.com/1054-pod
Stephan Speaks: https://link.chtbl.com/1114-pod
Marisa Peer: https://link.chtbl.com/1228-pod