The Cavs' Caris LeVert dilemma; Emoni Bates; Why 'SpongeBob Time' is overdue for the Guardians
- Terry has a library appearance coming up in a couple of weeks, Tuesday, July 11 at 6 p.m. at the Lake Community Library, 565 Market Street in Uniontown;
- The Cavs' Caris LeVert dilemma and how it fits into NBA free agency, which starts Friday evening;
- Why all the gnashing of teeth about the Cavs?
- Terry's thoughts on Emoni Bates, and why he reminds us of an Andrew Berry-type pick;
- Terry's happy about the signings of Craig Porter Jr and Pete Nance;
- It's "SpongeBob time," Terry says, when it comes to Oscar Gonzalez and Gabriel Arias;
- Why it's important to keep an eye on Shane Bieber's later-inning stamina;
- Our early impressions of Bo Naylor;
- It's time to bring back an age-old baseball tradition;
- What Terry is hearing about Deshaun Watson, the Browns coaches and the positive vibes coming out of Berea;
- Terry discusses his Faith & You column this week, which is about Gettysburg;
- And a Terry's Talkin' question about the Guardians' prospects and whether they've given up too soon on some prospects.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices
Download from Google Play
Download from App Store