The Murder of Alexandra Pesic
This week we are discussing a young mother named Alexandra Pesic who faced harassment and stalking from her ex-mother-in-law, Jelka Pesic. The situation escalated as Jelka orchestrated a murder plot against her former daughter-in-law, Alex.
Thank you to Anna Luria for your help in researching this episode!
Ways to get involved with Season of Justice:
- Go to givebutter.com/fallmoms to make a donation to Season of Justice.
- All donors will be entered into a raffle to win a COSMO JrTrack™ 2 SE Kids Smart Watch! Winner will be announced by Melissa and Mandy on Monday, September 18, 2023 on Instagram!
- Shoutout donors who gave $25 or more on an upcoming episode of Moms and Mysteries!
- Text MOMSOJ to 53555 to make a donation
- Email your receipt to email@example.com if you would like to enter in the raffle for a COSMO JrTrack 2 SE Kids Smart Watch! Winner will be announced by Melissa and Mandy on Monday, September 18, 2023 on Instagram!
- If you give over $25, email your receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will give you a shout out in an upcoming episode!
Thank you to this week’s sponsors!
Feed your pup like he’s a part of the family! Go Right Now for 50% off your no-risk two week trial at TryNom.com/MOMS.
Tired of searching for a top-rated doctor? Go to Zocdoc.com/MYSTERIES and download the Zocdoc app for FREE. Then find and book a top-rated doctor today.
Treat yourself to the best shapewear on the market and save 20% Off at honeylove.com/moms20
Real People. Real Flavor. Real Hydrating. Now Sugar-Free. Grab your Liquid I.V. Hydration Multiplier Sugar-Free in bulk nationwide at Costco or get 20% off when you go to LiquidIV.com and use code MOMS at checkout.
Listen and subscribe to Melissa’s other podcast, Criminality!! It’s the podcast for those who love reality TV, true crime, and want to hear all the juicy stories where the two genres intersect. Subscribe and listen here: www.pod.link/criminality
Check-out Moms and Mysteries to find links to our tiktok, youtube, twitter, instagram and more!
Make sure you subscribe and rate our show to help others find us!
- ‘R. v. Nenadic’, Court of Appeal for British Columbia, March 14, 1997
- ‘R v. Pesic’, Court of Appeal for British Columia, January 15, 1993
The remaining sources can be found at momsandmysteries.com/episodes/the-murder-of-alexandra-pesic
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices