The Navy SEAL’s Guide To Never Being Lazy Again [MASTERCLASS] EP 1440
https://lewishowes.com/mindset - Order a copy of my new book The Greatness Mindset today!
David Goggins emphasizes the importance of facing personal challenges and embracing discomfort to build confidence and find fulfillment.
Nick Lavery shares the essential steps required to become a great leader. He emphasizes the transformative power of gratitude in overcoming adversity, highlighting how cultivating a mindset of appreciation can fuel resilience and perseverance.
Retired US Navy SEAL Lieutenant Jason Redman shares his inspiring story of overcoming a life-threatening setback and transforming into an exceptional leader.
Jocko Willink, a retired Navy SEAL officer and business consultant, discusses the true essence of leadership, emphasizing the importance of understanding human nature and taking responsibility for mistakes.
In this episode you will learn,
- The importance of facing personal challenges and embracing discomfort as a means to build genuine confidence and find fulfillment.
- The essential steps to becoming a great leader, including the transformative power of gratitude in overcoming adversity.
- The importance of having a meaningful mission in life to provide direction, motivation, and purpose.
- How to avoid a victim mindset and emerge stronger in the wake of a traumatic life event.
- The importance of understanding human nature and taking responsibility for mistakes.
For more information go to www.lewishowes.com/1440
Mel Robbins: The “Secret” Mindset Habit to Building Confidence and Overcoming Scarcity: https://link.chtbl.com/970-pod
Dr. Joe Dispenza on Healing the Body and Transforming the Mind: https://link.chtbl.com/826-pod
Master Your Mind and Defy the Odds with David Goggins: https://link.chtbl.com/715-pod