The One About Reality TV Featuring Peppermint
Join hosts Bob the Drag Queen and Monét X Change as they welcome the fabulous Miss Peppermint to a lively episode of Sibling Rivalry. The iconic trio delves into the recent Lizzo accusations, analyzing the situation with razor-sharp commentary and unabashed opinions, they explore the intersection of pop culture, accountability, and social media frenzy, and the entertainment industry's trend of settling out of court. They also dive into reality TV's evolution, from its potential new unionizing efforts to widely problematic shows of the past. Get ready for a rollercoaster of wit, humor, and insight in this episode that's a must-listen for pop culture and reality TV fans alike!
Thanks to our sponsors:
- Start building your credit up. Open a Chime Checking account with at least a $200 qualifying direct deposit to get started. Get started at https://chime.com/rivalry
- Find a therapist with Alma today at https://helloalma.com/rivalry.
- Go to https://ShipStation.com and use code RIVALRY today and sign up for your FREE 60-day trial.
- Go to https://ZocDoc.com/rivalry and download the ZocDoc app for FREE!
- Get 25% off your first order at https://www.buffy.co with code RIVALRY. Thank you to Buffy for supporting the channel!
Want to see exclusive Sibling Rivalry Bonus Content? Head over to www.patreon.com/siblingrivalrypodcast to be the first to see our latest Sibling Rivalry Podcast Videos!
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices