The Opportunity In Change For Strong Customer Relations / Entrepreneurship How-To / with Patti Mara
Finding or creating opportunities to build strong customer relationships, as we navigate through a time of change, starts with perspective.
Patti Mara is an expert on perspective whose passion is helping people find the perspective that will enable them to generate extraordinary results. She has spent nearly 20 years helping companies and individuals take a fresh look at the way they operate and has worked with hundreds of entrepreneurial-owned and operated businesses to reposition them for success and dramatically increase their growth, customer retention, and profit. Patti is a popular speaker to groups from diverse industries, ranging from finance and commercial real estate to restoration and cleaning, restaurants, and independent pharmacies. She has also been a featured speaker to North American women’s and entrepreneurs’ groups. She is the founder of Maranet Inc. and the creator of The Profit Generator Program*, which takes business owners through a process of developing the ability to see through their customers’ eyes. She also created the Breaking Through Barriers Program*, which helps business owners identify and eliminate the bottlenecks that impede growth and success. She is the author of UpSolutions – Turning Your Team into Heroes and Customers into Ravings Fans.
"We have buying patterns and everything's been interrupted right now. For businesses that are going out there and engaging in increasing accessibility and trust and building relationship and providing confidence, this is the biggest opportunity you'll ever have to create really strong customer relationships." - Patti Mara
In this episode with Patti:
- The opportunity in change and challenge for entrepreneurs. (4:53 )
- What is key for businesses to provide to their customers to be successful in 2021 and beyond. (09:58 )
- How Patti found her way into entrepreneurship during university (which was during a time of change and challenge too). (13:21 )
- Why entrepreneurs need to shift their business model from sales to solutions. (16:16 ]
- What an entrepreneur can do to identify the unique value their business offers. (19:12 )
- How to approach customer engagements so that it leads to value and stronger customer relations. (21:10 )
- Patti's customer Touchpoint Scorecard and how you can get access to it for free. (24:12 )
- Why you need to prioritize rest and work-life balance. (27:06 )
- A quick and easy way to cultivate gratitude daily. (30:02 )
- Patti's top strategy for building strong relationships as an entrepreneur. (33:31 )
Full show notes, transcripts, resources, and how you can connect with Patti, can be found here: https://www.startingadvantage.com/29
Enjoyed this episode? Please leave a review to support the show on your favourite podcast player.