The Science of Sexual Desire (and how to change it) | Nicole Prause
Looking to unravel the mysteries of sexual desire and its impact on living a fulfilled life? In this eye-opening episode, renowned neuroscientist Nicole Prause dives deep into the science of sexual motivation and how it influences our relationships and overall well-being.
- Understanding Sexual Desire: What is it? Why is it essential to our lives, and how is it changeable?
- Myth-busting and Research Insights: Nicole shares why differences in sexual desire are normal and introduces groundbreaking work on brain stimulation to change individual desire.
- Impact on Health: Discover how the neuroscience of orgasm can enhance pleasure, relationships, and physical and mental health, affecting everything from inflammation to sleep.
Don't miss this engaging conversation that's not just about sex but about embracing an essential and healthy part of life.
If you LOVED this episode you’ll also love the conversations we had with Vanessa Marin about how to have open and honest about sex.
Check out our offerings & partners:
- My New Book Sparked
- My New Podcast SPARKED. To submit your “moment & question” for consideration to be on the show go to sparketype.com/submit.
- Visit Our Sponsor Page For Great Resources & Discount Codes
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.