The Secretive Billionaires Building a Tech Utopia + Casey’s External Brain + HatGPT
A group of tech titans is gobbling up land north of San Francisco with aspirations to alleviate the Bay Area’s housing crisis, promote innovation, and experiment with new forms of governance. It’s not the first time ultra-wealthy people have tried to build the place of their dreams. Will this time be any different?
Then, note-taking apps claim to make us smarter. Usually, they don’t. Casey Newton, a productivity cult member, on how A.I. could change that.
Plus, Kevin and Casey play HatGPT.
- Tech billionaires want to build a new city. A political fight is coming.
- Casey takes a look at note-taking platforms and why they usually don’t live up to their promise.
- An Air Force program is embracing A.I. in aerial combat.
- The S.E.C. took action against a NFT project
- YouTube will waive content violation warnings if the creators in violation attend a class.
- Google Meet’s new A.I. program will take notes for users in real time.
- A smart contact lens can be charged with human tears.