The Supreme Court’s Effect on the Midterms (with Dahlia Lithwick)
Leading up to Election Day, we’re revisiting a favorite episode with lawyer and journalist Dahlia Lithwick. Dahlia explains in detail the consequences of the Dobbs ruling and whether they'll drive people out to the midterms. How does your vote impact the makeup of the highest court and the decisions it makes? This episode is for everyone who cares about the future of reproductive rights.
Keep up with Andy on Twitter @ASlavitt.
Follow Dahlia Lithwick on Twitter @Dahlialithwick.
Joining Lemonada Premium is a great way to support our show and get bonus content. Subscribe today at bit.ly/lemonadapremium.
Support the show by checking out our sponsors!
- CVS Health helps people navigate the healthcare system and their personal healthcare by improving access, lowering costs and being a trusted partner for every meaningful moment of health. At CVS Health, healthier happens together. Learn more at cvshealth.com.
- Click this link for a list of current sponsors and discount codes for this show and all Lemonada shows: https://lemonadamedia.com/sponsors/
Check out these resources from today’s episode:
- Order Dahlia’s book, “Lady Justice: Women, the Law, and the Battle to Save America”: https://www.penguinrandomhouse.com/books/598207/lady-justice-by-dahlia-lithwick/
- Find vaccines, masks, testing, treatments, and other resources in your community: https://www.covid.gov/
- Order Andy’s book, “Preventable: The Inside Story of How Leadership Failures, Politics, and Selfishness Doomed the U.S. Coronavirus Response”: https://us.macmillan.com/books/9781250770165
Stay up to date with us on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram at @LemonadaMedia.
For additional resources, information, and a transcript of the episode, visit lemonadamedia.com/show/inthebubble.
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.