The Write Way to Set Goals
Goal setting is a well-known best practice for business owners, especially at the beginning of a new year or project, but many first-time entrepreneurs fail to have specific written goals for their business for the short, medium and longer term.
If you want to increase your chances of business success, writing down your goals is an activity you should make time for.
We discuss in this episode, the reasons behind the write way to set goals:
- Why it's important to set goals in writing. (6:06 )
- Why writing goals down lead to success. (9:18 )
- Learn what the leading business coaches agree on when it comes to goal setting. (10:29 )
- What research shows about the success rate of people who write down their goals. (13:05 )
Full show notes and resources can be found here: https://www.startupadvantagepodcast.com/28
Enjoyed this episode? Heard something useful? Let us know!
- Please leave a review to support the show on your favourite podcast player. Thank you if you're willing!
- Please share this episode with a friend who can benefit from it: https://www.startupadvantagepodcast.com/28
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.