Trends and Takeaways: A Mid-Season Review with Clarke Murphy and Nanaz Mohtashami
As we arrive at the midway point of Redefiners Season 3, we wanted to take a moment to reflect on the key takeaways and insights our guests have shared with us so far. This season’s episodes have covered several critical topics leaders are facing today – leadership and culture, sustainability, technology and transformation, innovation, and managing uncertainty and change.
In this episode, Clarke and Nanaz take us through some highlights from this season’s conversations with guests including:
- Svein Tore Holsether – President and CEO of Yara International
- Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala – Director-General of the World Trade Organization
- Feike Sijbesma – Honorary Chairman and former CEO of Royal DSM
- Will Guidara – Renowned restaurateur and author
- Kat Cole – COO and President of Athletic Greens
- Max Hollein – CEO and Director of The Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Emily Chang – CEO of Wunderman Thompson’s West Coast Region
- Chris Voorhees – Co-founder and Chief Product and Technology Officer of First Mode
- Ram Charan – Renowned author, advisor, and corporate sage
If you want to hear more from one of our Redefiners guests, you can listen to any episode from Season 1, 2 or 3 at https://www.russellreynolds.com/en/insights/podcasts/redefiners-overview.